THE BEST Halloween Snacks IN 2021
By Gavin Mason
1. Hershey’s Vampire Kisses- $13 at Walmart.com
Sink your teeth into a ghoulish Halloween treat. These are filled with red-colored, strawberry flavored crème, letting you suck out the sweet filling like a vampire. They are packaged in purple foils with red bats and special “Vampire” KISSES tags.
2. Haribo Trick or Treat- $15 at Walmart.com
Each bag includes 150 mini bags of spooky shaped Ghostly Gummies, Mini Sour Vampire Bats, and your everyday favorites, Happy Cola, Twin Snakes and Haribo Goldbears.
3. Werther’s Original Pumpkin Spice- $12 at Walmart.com
Soft and Creamy Caramels with a Touch of Pumpkin Spice
4. Kit Kat Miniatures with Spooky Foils- $4 at Target.com
Classic Kit Kat minis but come in spooky wrappings with ghosts, skeletons, and monsters on them.
5. M&M’s Chocolate Popcorn Flavored- $3 at Walmart.com
The perfect mix of buttery popcorn and chocolate M&M’s. How did they do it?? These seasonal M&M’s have a crispy rice center and are covered in delicious popcorn flavored milk chocolate.